Saturday, April 23, 2011

Shopping time aka Retails Therapy....

Hi.... ^^

Earlier plan is to just buy a couples of plain color fabric (kain ela) then send it to the tailor. If and if I had time, want to add some beads works into it. Hmmmm..... as it turns out, buying more than initial plan end up with 5 sets, with only one set is plain color and the rest of it, is either mix plains and design. Total purchase is RM 208.90 @ Nagoya...erk where to find the money, huhuhu....Borrow mom's card, since I didn't bring my own CC.

Plus another 2 sets that I bought last year, got 7 sets of baju kurung/buju kurung pahang to send to the tailor... Makcik Ani is my preferred tailor since I start sending her a couples of kain ela last year.

My mom bought 4 sets of kain ela and curtains cloths for our home in Melaka, so Makcik Ani got her hands full with our bookings. (^_^)

Right now I don't want to think about the tailor fee.... ($.$)
huhuhu.....couldn't enjoyed her holiday to the fullest at KK later.....
But never-mind, I will wear it during Raya time anyway <g>

Ok...that its for now

Chow... \m/

2 comments:

  1. at least u've done with d raya preparation.. sooo advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have to lah...kang x sempat siap x beraya teman ;)

    ReplyDelete