Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Elevating the foot

2nd. day evening post.

This the view from my room at 5.20pm;



Dark clouds promising heavy rain.....


From my room

Speed walking from office to station and manage to catch the 5.32pm train. The passenger volume is noticeably less compare to yesterday that was until it's stop at KL Station & KL Sentral Station, probably the crowds is not punch out yet and since I punch out early today :p



Notice the orange arrow, where people supposed to disembark from the train, the path.....
How "kiasu" is Malaysian people???
People ignoring the marks on the platform....

At Bank Negara Station; 5.30pm


This is me waiting for the train and resting from speed walking....

Smooth ride till Petaling Station anndd it stop for 10 min; reverse and stop for another 15min by this time my feet is really killing me.

In the train, I start thinking is this action I'm taking right now worth the reason why I start using the public transportation??? Tired, sore foot, bigger appetite (";), peoples attitude and longer travel time since on the average it takes one (1) hour journey per ride....

Kept saying, another ...... of days; and oh its T-17days from today.

My lil's sis suggest buying a fold-able chair, small enough you can put it in your backpack and lightweight. I'm thinking a camping chair....hmmm have to find one this weekend. Ahhh....another reason to shop :D


Putting my
camera to
good use :D
How pack it
was the train,
from KL Sentral, you asked me? This is the answer :)

1 comment:

  1. Since then, learn to accept the situation and make peace with it...
    (^^)

    ReplyDelete