Friday, January 7, 2011

Rainy day

Salam and Morning peeps....


On Wednesday, first time I've got seated on the way over and on the way back. Felt so grateful but sometimes feel guilty that I've got the seat when more needy person needs it. Be good person with her wits intact or good person without her marbles?? O.o


Yesterday, we have heavy downpour of rain in KL then I've decided to forgo the train and drive instead. It took one (1) hour drive from my house to office due to the rains flooding the roads making it slippery and an anxious driver. Arrive at the office then looking for a parking space was really an experienced itself. First time park as double parkee another car when usually my car was the one being blocked. Rather anxious and unsettle for the whole day and keep watching my phone for miss called or called.


No comments:

Post a Comment